Notice!


All the link in website was died.
Website are redirected to another page .

Sorry!


Various Artists - Best Songs of The World [DTS 5.1] (2011)

Artist:  Various Artists
Title Of Album: Best Songs of The World
Year Of Release: 2011
Genre: Pop
Quality: DTS .WAV
Bitrate: Lossy
Channels : 6
Bit Depth : 24 bits



Tracklist:

01.Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way
02.Carpenters - Yesterday One More
03.Cascades - Rhythm Of The Rain
04.Whitney Houston-I Will Always Love You
05.Celine Dion - My Heart will go on
06.Celine Dion - The Power of Love
07.Eagles - Hotel California (Live)
08.Emanuelle - Ccorazon de melao
09.Enrique Iglesias - bailamos
10.Jennifer Lopez - Let's Get Loud
11.Lionel Richie - Say You, Say Me
12.M2M - The day you want away
13.Modern Talking - You're My Heart, You're My Soul
14.Richard Marx - Now And Forever
15.Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
16.Toni Braxton - Unbreak My Heart
>
Various Artists - Best Songs of The World [DTS 5.1] (2011) Rapidgator.org

0 comments:

Ads